Though Jews make up a small proportion of the American population, the domination of the Jews in our society is possible because of:
1) Work ethic Jews have a work ethic that few other people possess. They are workaholics by nature. When they set out to make a goal they make damn well sure it gets achieved. They focus on their work with laser-like precision and do not easily become distracted. Jews will not hesitate to work well past normal working hours, while everyone else has long left the office. Jews do not waste their time decaying in front of their TVs or playing video games. They know life is short and they know their time on earth is precious.
2) High degrees of in-group loyalty While many people think that Jews are in high positions of leadership solely because of their work ethic and intelligence, the fact is their in-group loyalty is perhaps the most responsible for their success. Jews, being ethnocentric, practice a high degree of nepotism. Given a choice between a Jew or Gentile, a Jew will usually pick a Jew over a Gentile even if the Jew is less qualified. When a Jew gets to the top, he or she will also make sure that their fellow Jew joins them there as well.
Jews have kinship networks as strong as other people’s, maybe more strong. All that Hollywood talent producers are always aware of who is a Jew, and I am sure they feel more comfortable hiring Jews. My parents liked the idea of my marrying a Jew because Jews are gemutlich, as my mom always says family, kin. We know all the social cues, can finish one another’s sentences, etc.
And look at the New York Times, where Brooks works. Is it an expression of Jewish genius that most of the political columnists are Jewish? Tom Friedman, Paul Krugman, Frank Rich, David Brooks et al. Or does it maybe reflect the fact that a Jewish family has majority ownership of the newspaper and that most of the big editors have been Jewish and at some level, unconscious or otherwise, they favor Jews?
– Philip Weiss of Mondoweiss
3) Fear of persecution The Jews’ desire to be at the top probably stems in part from their fear of being discriminated and persecuted against. Jews have a long history of persecution and they are well aware of that. They feel that they must be involved in every decision-making process, from which curricula must be taught in schools to what books can and cannot be read. In the minds of Jews if that decision making is made without them having an input, that may lead to the next Holocaust and them being destroyed. Ethnocentric people tend to have high levels of paranoia of being targeted. To be at the top directing things is to ensure their survival.
4) Feelings of superiority and duty to remake the world This fits in with Number 3. Many Jews see the world filled with ugliness, hate, and antisemitism. Because of the Jews’ strong in-group loyalty they see those outside of their group as unequals and not on the same level. Whatever criticisms directed towards them is seen as baseless and hateful. The Jews feel it is their obligation to remake the world as they see fits them and remove that ugliness and hate. Ethnocentric people, such as the Jews, have feelings of superiority over others. Thus with being heads of the media, Hollywood, and the banking system, they have have proved and demonstrated their superiority.
(Ethnocentrism) involves stereotyped negative imagery and hostile attitudes regarding outgroups, stereotyped positive imagery and submissive attitudes regarding ingroups, and a hierarchical, authoritarian view of group interaction in which ingroups are rightly dominant, outgroups subordinate. – Daniel J. Levinson
5) Tenacity Jews are a tenacious people. They are highly motivated in whatever endeavors they pursue. To a Jew there is no such thing as “impossible.” There is little that will get in their way of whatever goals they take on. When you combine the Jews’ work ethic and their tenacity to take on projects and agendas to advance the welfare of their group at whatever cost, you are dealing with a powerful and influential group of people.
6) Scriptures No doubt many Jews feel the need to be in dominant positions of power because of what their scriptures discloses. For example in Jubilees 32:18-19:
I am the God who created heaven and earth. I shall increase you, and multiply you exceedingly; and kings shall come from you and shall rule wherever the foot of the sons of man has trodden. I shall give to your seed all the earth which is under heaven, and they shall rule over all the nations according to their desire; and afterwards they shall draw the whole earth to themselves and shall inherit it for ever.
And in Deuteronomy 15:6 :
You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.
Many Jews feel the God-given obligation to fulfill scriptures and by fulfilling scriptures they feel they are doing their duty as a true Jew. (More on this later.)
7) Obsessions with Wealth Jews are some of the most accomplished bankers, financiers, and businessmen the world has seen. To be a true Jew means making lots of money and especially making money with other people’s money. Jews earn respect from other Jews by their level of wealth. Genesis 26:12-14 discloses:
Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him. The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy. He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the Philistines envied him.