This article is not about taking down the establishment. That is unrealistic (and those who promote it are almost assuredly working for the enemies). However there are things you can do that will make a positive difference for yourself and for the people around you. Remember that you want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.
- Stay out of debt. This is perhaps the number one thing you can do to stop being enslaved. Pay off that mortgage and car loan as soon as possible.
- Don’t speculate and chase after short-term gains. Make investments that are long-term and preferably last a lifetime. Don’t flip real-estate. Your home is not an investment. It is a consumption item.
- Stay healthy. Don’t be a burden to yourself and others. By staying healthy you stay out of hospitals and doctor’s offices and you don’t further enrich the pockets of those connected to the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Free your mind from distractions. It is extremely important to disconnect. Stay away from almost all media sources.
- Grow your own food. You will learn more about the ecosystem, the environment, and the way your ancestors lived. You will learn how you integrate into this system. You will learn where your food comes from. You will also have healthy foods that are chemically free.
- Protect yourself and your family. If laws permit own a firearm and learn to use it properly
- Be self-employed. This is the ultimate form of independence when you are not dependent on someone else for your source of income. It is perfectly fine to work for someone for some time, especially to gain experience, but at some point you need to be on your own. Something like eighty percent of small business owners were previously employed in a trade that are currently engaged in. Try to be employed in a trade that is of benefit to society.
- Network with like-minded people – in real life. Your relationships should be with real people, not through social media or internet chat groups. With the internet you are dealing with people you don’t really know and you don’t know what they are really like. Network with real people and learn from them.
- Learn a skill or trade and learn it in depth. We are exposed to millions of different ideas and information. When you try to keep current of everything you learn nothing. You need to learn something in depth, with good practice and get good at it.
- Promote people who are making a positive difference. Never ever promote a politician, a celebrity, or anyone who gets a decent amount of exposure. Some of the most influential people are some of the most unknown people.
Remember you live only once. Stop throwing away your life going after greed and material possessions. Stop being distracted by television, social media, video games, the internet, and Hollywood. Go out there and do something. Use this life, your only one, to make the world a better place.